The default theme is intended as a starting point for new users learning the content management system for the first time or existing users that want to adapt their current code to modern standards.
- The code is commented throughout with helpful information to help you learn some of the techniques and tags available within Textpattern.
- Current best practices gathered from all over the web – in particular the HTML5 Boilerplate.
- Mobile first structure.
- Responsive CSS layout adapts to various device screen sizes, from 320px to over 1280px.
- Adheres to the Schema.org microdata format.
- Includes Sass version of CSS for rapid development.
- No images used at all.
- Tested on a wide range of devices, browsers and operating systems.
Supported web browsers
- Internet Explorer 8 onwards.
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera the last two recent stable releases.
- Apache 2
- PHP >=5.3
- MySQL >=5
- Textpattern CMS 4.6.0-dev
- Unix-like OS, e.g. Linux or Mac OS